It was brought to my attention recently that I have been neglecting my blog as of late. I wish I could say that it was because I had a fancy new lawyer job, but I don't. I am sitting with the PJ of Family though, and because of state budget cutbacks, the mood at work is grim, so I don't have much time to blog. However, to stop the whining of two biggest fans (and the only people who read this) here goes...
We are now less than 3 months from the wedding. I'm super excited for the actual wedding day and the honeymoon, but I feel like I have a million things to do between now and then! One thing I don't have to do anymore is get shoes for the wedding day, since I did that yesterday. And being the Phoebe that I am, I got sneakers. That's right folks. Big old fancy princess ball gown, tiara, lots of lace... and sneakers. But they are the cutest sneakers EVER! they look like mary janes and they have satin and sparkles and they are dance friendly and now I don't have to worry about tripping down the stairs and falling off the dock and into the water- we've all seen that youtube clip and it did not look fun!
Losing weight is another huge topic of discussion for the wedding. Everyone loses weight differently, and everyone's trying to lose weight right now so I feel like I'm drowning in discussions about it. I have a tendency to go a little overboard on the weightloss thing if I'm not careful, but the dressmaker can't recut my whole dress again since she already did it once, so I need to actually be careful to not lose too much weight, which is kind of a bummer. I have my last dress fitting this Saturday, so hopefully the dress fits well and I can just try to stay where I am until June, only with smaller, tighter arms.
ok, that's it for now. sorry for the boring post, I'll try to be back on my ranting, yelling at people, ready to crush the world kick for tomorrow.- Ciao.
love
14 years ago
1 comment:
SHE'S BACK! YIPEEEEEE!
Post a Comment