Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Latest Obsession

So I borrowed that tween vampire book Twilight from a coworker yesterday, and I could NOT put it down. The writing isn't even all that fantastic, the storyline is predicable- and yet, I was up until dawn to devour the whole thing in one sitting. I love the whole concept- Human in love with Vampire, Vampire wanting to both kill and eat human. Call me a 14 year old, but I'm hooked. Although if I ever wear one of those obnoxious "Edward" T-shirts the first person who sees me has my full consent to donk me on the head and rip the shirt off. There is what I like to call a "fanline". Merchandise with a person's full face on it when that person is not a two dimensional cartoon character is over that line. I need to get my paws on the rest of the books in the series (or as the author likes to call it, the saga), but someone who shall remain Anonymous failed to bring them to me at new years. maybe I'll just go home and read the first book again tonight!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I want to read those too... once BRAD gives them to you and you are done reading them I will have to borrow them!

Anonymous said...

you are a tool for thinking you were going to get those books on 12/31. i know for a fact it was determined you'd get them when you go to NYC so that you can be your own shit-book mule. you're a bigger tool than Shannon for wrongfully attempting to publicly release the name of the person who should remain nameless. i'm sure the person who owns those books is going to want renegotiate the terms of giving the books to you to exclude benefiting evil shannon.

I move to delete shannon's comment above. my office mate seconds. we voted; motion carried. Megan you now have to delete.

Anonymous said...

i just looked at the above posted anonymous post and am ashamed of its poster--who obviously did not proofread! bah!