Can certain foods give you bad dreams? I've had nightmares 2 nights in a row, and usually I have good dreams, not bad ones. Nothing is different with me, I'm perfectly happy with life,and I consuled my dream dictonary and got NO help, so I am forced to think that the cause of the nightmares is external- something I'm eating.
I did a lot of holiday baking over the weekend and I made stuff that I don't eat often- seasoned crackers, peanut butter cookies, peppermint patties, magic layer cookies... All totally yummy, but is something in there making me dream of dead children, doors that open to only more doors, talking corpses, silver pig fetuses washed up on ocean shores and falling out of amusement park rides? Is coconut making me nuts? The obvious solution is to just stop eating the goodies and see if the dreams stop, but that isn't any fun at all! Plus if it's NOT the treats then I'm missing out on all the yummy goodness (that's assuming Kyle has left some yummy goodness for me when I get home from work later). So tonight will be night 3- let's see if the dreams get wierder still or if they stop.
love
14 years ago
1 comment:
I would risk it, eat more treats, and see what happens :)
Post a Comment