Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Dream Job


My friend Elyse just bought a new couch and there's a problem with it, so the store is sending a Couch Specialist over to fix it. that's right- this job title actual exists. Screw practicing law, opening a bakery, or going into the crafts business. I WANT TO BE A COUCH SPECIALIST!Just think about it:
A- I'm assuming the job is to test couches for comfort and softness by sitting and napping on them. Maybe I'd have to plump the occasional accent pillow.
B- A couch doesn't talk back or give you an attitude. It's the perfect client/co-worker.
C- If someone tries to talk to me about an ottoman, or an armchair, I'd get to look sympathetic and say, "Oh, I'm so sorry I can't help you with that, but I only do couches." And then I get to hand them this awesome business card.
HOW COOL WOULD IT BE???!!
I wonder if that phone number is actually the number to anything...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

HAHAHA LOVE IT! Can I be like couch pillow specialist... we could be like Batman and Robin!

Anonymous said...

I wanna be a bed specialist...

Anonymous said...

semi apropos of your dream job...

I want a professional pillow fluffer to, every night, ensure the comfort of my pillows.