Wednesday, November 26, 2008

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Lauren's coming up from Baltimore on Friday to spend the weekend. I haven't seen her since last October and frankly, I'm more excited to see her than I am to eat turkey tomorrow. (and if I'm being honest, I really don't love the turkey all that much, just the sides. I do however love turkey, mayo, and cranberry on white bread sandwiches, but when I suggested that perhaps I'd have tomorrow instead Kyle looked at me horrified).

so enjoy the holiday, I know I'll enjoy mine!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when you told one of your friends that said friend was lower on your prank call hierarchy than Lauren. Your friend still knows you were lying. Your friend also thinks lies are going to be what keeps you out of heaven.

Shannon said...

I LOVE LEFT OVER TURKEY SANDWICHES WITH MAYO AND CRANBERRY SAUCE ON WHITE BREAD... OMG SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE PART OF THANKSGIVING!!!
I would seriously rather have that as my meal lol :) When we are grown ups we will have to get together the day after thanksgiving and have our own post thanksgiving dinner :) DEAL???