Thursday, October 9, 2008

ABCs of Me

A- Attached or Single? attached to Kyle Zander. He's cute. And cuddly. And has great arms :)
B-Best Friend? Kyle and Ms. Lauren Victoria Blumenfeld since the 2nd day of high school.
C-Cake or pie? Cake. chocolate. with fudge frosting. and lots of layers. and chocolate chips. mmmm, cake.
D-Day of choice? Friday b/c the whole weekend awaits me
E-Essential Item? lip balm (see Tuesday's post)
F-Favorite color? Turquoise
G-Gummy bears or worms? bears that have been frozen
H-Home town? Danbury, CT (also known as D-block when I'm feeling frisky)
I-Favorite indulgence? scented body washes. I have pumpkin pie right now. When I shower I smell like Thanksgiving.
J-January or July? July for the sun and fun!
K-Kids? I like them, I want them. They will be cute and well behaved with fun names.
L-Life isn't complete without: Laughter and Love. (gosh that sounds cheesy, but its true!)
M-Marriage date? June 13, 2009 - my god that's coming up!
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 little sister, Ris
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples of the Rome or Macintosh varieties (rome ones are huge so I feel like Snow White when I eat them. Also, apples are better when you pick them yourself. I alos like them candied.)
P-Phobias? Bridges and Drowning. Or more specifically, drowning b/c of a bridge collapse. I keep the window rolled down and one hand on my seat belt buckle when crossing them for a quick escape.
Q-Quote? "le sigh"
R-Reasons to smile? The bar results are tomorrow at noon. ask me then.
S-Season of choice? Spring. I like how the wet grass smells
T-Tag 3 people: Kyle, Lauren, Shan
U-Unknown fact about me? I did print modeling as a child- Mrs. Butterworth, Dental Magazines, toys...
V-Vegetable? spiniach. But I like all veggies. even brussel sprouts.
W-Worst habit? Worrying to much about things. And biting my nails.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? hmm. Well Xray means you broke something, Ultasound means somethings bursting..... I'm gonna go with X-ray- less risk of needed surgergy.
Y-Your favorite food? Poptarts. I would eat them every single day if I could get away with it without becoming the size of a doublewide trailer.
WHAT HAPPENED TO Z?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

zodiac sign silly- and for those of you who are waiting on the edge of your seat... she is a Sagittarius :)