Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Partial Retraction

So, what Lauren actually said was not to speak ill of her people (i.e. the Mexican folk) not her. So it's possible that I didn't have to write that last post. But I find it amusing and therefore it stays.
P.S. to Lauren- You can't stake claim to your ethnicity now just because Jessica Alba and JLo made it "cool" to be Latina. You don't even eat rice and beans, you eat pancakes.

2 comments:

Lauren Hollywood said...

lies!!!! i eat black beans and rice all the time. my grandma makes them for me.

notice how i read that whole post before and the only thing that offended me was the fact that you claimed i didn't eat rice and beans.

also, you left off the time we got into a hair gel/egg fist fight on halloween in my front yard.

FledglingFoodies said...

I was going to add that, but I didn't want the post to go on forever. that was a good fight though...