skip to main | skip to sidebar

Musings By Meggieroo

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Folks are on youtube!

Watch for the guy and the lady in the bee costume.. that's them! Sure, it's quick, but still, they're on youtube and I'm not... (plotting....)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyvbH9TkvY
Posted by FledglingFoodies at Sunday, October 05, 2008

1 comment:

Shannon said...

you are a BIG dork!

October 5, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
FledglingFoodies
Exploring food, one forkful at at time
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (19)
      • My Dirty Little Secret
      • Pictures!!!
      • My Fiance Rocks
      • All we have is beans
      • The Heart of the Matter
      • It's stuck in my head...
      • Reason # 461 Why I'm Not Ready to be a Parent
      • Where am I registered?
      • Forest of Tears
      • Religion 2.0
      • Columbus discovered America, I discovered Rochester
      • Bar Results
      • ABCs of Me
      • It's a Jungle Out There
      • What can I say, it's an addiction!
      • My Folks are on youtube!
      • Fitting In
      • Partial Retraction
      • She's Going to Hurt Me For This
    • ►  September (2)

My Blog List

  • Shannon's Space
    love
    14 years ago
  • The Fledgling Foodie
    Bentara
    16 years ago
  • Liam's alternate reality
 

Followers