So I'm out with Kyle and Shannon last night when we decided to stop at Taco Bell (don't worry Shan, the Boy doesn't read this, so you're safe... wouldn't want a repeat of the GummiWorm episode). So we pull up to the drive through window, salivary glands in overdrive. The guy mumbles something that sounds like, " Ali maverick Jeans." "What?" we yelled. " Ali maverick JEANS!" He repeats. We looked at each other like, what is he saying? Is John McCain campaign in his Levi's at Taco Bell? What is going on? So we pull up to the window and the fast food guy leans out and says, " All we have is beans." We looked at him dumbfounded. And I'm thinking a million things at once: 'What do you mean all you have is beans? You're a major fast food chain, don't you plan for this sort of thing? And your Taco Bell for crying out loud- we know the meat isn't Grade A, you get whatever Alpo has left over so get to Costo and get a few cases and let's get this show on the road!I'm fine with that, I don't want to know what the nutritional value/ likelyhood of food poisoning is when I eat fast food, I just know that it tastes good to me. And that's not even a grammatically correct sentence!' But I didn't say any of that.
We drove away without complaining. There were people in there eating too. And I wanted to know- were they just eating beans? Were we being punked? Where were the cameras? Can I just get a bean burrito? It was shocking and sad. So we went to Arby's.
love
14 years ago
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :)
not having the meat there is probably a good thing. my youngest brother once came home with an awesome tidbit: Taco Bell uses Grade D beef, but anything below Grade B is considered unsuitable for dog food. his only information related to taco bell, and i didn't want any more information because at that point i knew i'd never eat at Taco Bell again (knowing that if it's not good enough for a dog, it's not good enough for me), but didn't want to run the risk of not being able to get a mcdonalds breakfast or whopper again.
When i start claiming that my dog's better than you, you'll know why. I'll use this against you without warning some time in the future. you're bound (required) to remember this blog post. I can see my triumph weeks in advance.
Post a Comment